We know that raising money isn’t easy, let alone hosting an event. However, when working in a team, the whole fundraising process can be FUN. Erica Hossler and Jeanette Zarembka, long time advisors from the California School for the Deaf Riverside, will share fundraising ideas and successes that their Jr. NAD chapter has had. If your Jr. NAD chapter has goals that they need money for, this is the webinar for you! All Jr. NAD Advisors and school organization/club sponsors are welcome.
- DATE: Tuesday, December 6th at 7 pm ET
- No CEUs will be offered for this webinar
- This is a free webinar that requires registration.
Erica Hossler currently teaches Career Exploration at California School for the Deaf Riverside. As a Jr. NAD advisor for the last 11 years at California School for the Deaf Riverside, exchanging creative skills through digital media, volunteering, and hosting community events are some of her favorite things to do.
We value access and strive to make our meetings accessible and welcoming to all participants. The NAD is committed to access and all of the presenters have been provided with guidance on making their presentations accessible. We also provide accommodations to meet individual needs during the webinars. If you have a question about an auxiliary aid or service you requested on your registration, please email [email protected]
All webinars will be in American Sign Language (ASL) unless specified.
- Our webinars are intended to be a safe, secure, and learning environment for all participants with the purpose of encouraging productive discussions
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner, and to show respect to everyone at all times without any form of harassment.
- The NAD does not tolerate harassment of any kind, including but not limited to: race, national origin, age, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, religion, or political affiliation. The NAD reserves the right to expel any person who engages in violations of this conduct policy, and also reserves the right to ban such person from future events. No refunds will be given to any person who has been expelled from the conference for violating this conduct policy.
- Anyone can report harassment or inappropriate conduct. If any person’s behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness inappropriate conduct towards someone else, please immediately contact any staff or security affiliated with the NAD.
By attending a webinar, you agree and understand that you are giving permission to the National Association of the Deaf (NAD) to obtain and use screenshots, audio, and video recordings at the webinar, without restriction or limitation for such use. You also agree and understand that you will not be compensated for the use of such photographs, or audio, or video recordings. You further agree and understand that if you do not want to be photographed or recorded in audio or video, you will notify [email protected] before the webinar.
NAD webinars may be free (with a charge only for CEUs) or might have a cost for registration. Any payments made towards registering for a webinar and/or the CEUs are non-refundable except for a medical emergency or a death in the family (written documentation is required).