The Frank R. Turk Scholarship Fund, named after one of the founders of Youth Leadership Camp (YLC), provides scholarships to campers who may not have the means to cover the entire camp fee. The YLC program recognizes the importance of having a diverse group of campers from every background and from every part of the nation, and is grateful to donors and supporters who have made this Scholarship Fund possible. The Turk Scholarship Fund will be used to help defray the costs of camp tuition for eligible campers on an annual basis while maintaining the Fund for the long term.
Applicants will need to provide the following (a total of tworequired documents):
1. A detailed explanation of the financial hardship.
2. Demonstration of Need and Income Verification. Submit one of the following documents below:
- Most recent federal income tax return
- A letter from your child’s school verifying your income
- Three consecutive paychecks that are no older than 60 days
- Current social security benefits statement
- Current worker’s compensation benefits statement
- Current disability benefits statement
- Current food stamp statement
Please email all the required documents to [email protected] by April 20, 2022.