YLC Tuition Payment
You have two options: (1) pay in full for the remaining amount of $2,700 or (2) pay in three installments as seen below:
FOR SESSION 1:
- (A) The first portion of $1,000 NAD YLC Camp Fee must be received on or before February 1, 2021.
- (B) The second portion of $850 NAD YLC Camp Fee must be received on or before April 1, 2021.
- (C) The third portion of $850 NAD YLC Camp Fee must be received by on or before June 1, 2021.
FOR SESSION 2:
- (A) The first portion of $1,000 NAD YLC Camp Fee must be received on or before April 1, 2021.
- (B) The second portion of $850 NAD YLC Camp Fee must be received on or before May 16, 2021.
- (C) The third portion of $850 NAD YLC Camp Fee must be received by on or before July 1, 2021.
The total payment is $2,750 (including the $50 application fee).
The NAD YLC reserves the right to withdraw your child’s acceptance to the camp session, if there is a disciplinary incident prior to the camp session. The tuition fee will be refunded at a flat rate of $1,000.
If the camper is dismissed during the camp session due to disciplinary reasons, there will be no refunds.The camper or their family will be responsible for air and ground transportation expenses from the Portland International Airport to their home. The camper or their family will assume financial responsibility for the camper’s actions which may cause damage to the property.
The NAD YLC $2,750 tuition fee is not refundable except in cases of emergency, such as medical emergency (with written explanation from the physician) or death in the family. Once the camp session begins, refunds will be applied in these cases at the rate of $20 per day.
All campers must arrive on the designated start date. The program is designed for each day to build on the day before and no days can be missed. Even in cases of an emergency, campers arriving late will not be accepted. The tuition will be refunded at a flat fee of $1,000.
The camper and their family are ultimately responsible for full payment of tuition, despite other sources making payments (i.e. vocational rehabilitation, charities, deaf clubs, etc.). The camper or his/her/their family will not be refunded their “deposit” payments until after the other entities have paid in full.
Failure to pay at least the minimum of $1,000 by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, February 1, 2021 (for Session 1) or Thursday, April 1, 2021 (for Session 2) will result in denial of admission to YLC this summer.
Any request for flexibility in payment must be communicated by February 1, 2021 or April 1, 2021 to Chanel Gleicher Bonheyo NAD Director of Youth Programs at [email protected], and is not guaranteed for approval but subject to review by the NAD.