NOTE: this is the tentative competition timeline for 2022.
Pre-Competition Round: Application
- March 1, 2022: Preliminary application deadline (additional points will be rewarded)
- April 2, 2022: Final application deadline
- The Committee will inform you if your application is accepted.
- Few days prior NAD Conference: Retreat at Orlando, Florida (Exact dates: TBD)
Competition Rounds: July 1 – 5, 2022
There are three rounds to go through before the final competition. Each round will be evaluated and scored by judges and the Committee.
- Round 1: The Hot Seat — Contestants will have a private interview with the surprise judges and be observed throughout the entire week at the NAD Conference.
- Round 2: Pitch and Network — Contestants will share their “elevator” pitch with conference attendees.
- Round 3: The VISion Platform — Top contestants will move up to the final round and share more about their pitch. For this round only, attendees will have the opportunity to vote for the winner.
More details are in the contestant packet (coming soon)!