NOTE: this is the tentative competition timeline for 2022.
Pre-Competition Round: Application
- March 1, 2022: Preliminary application deadline (additional points will be rewarded)
- April 2, 2022: Final application deadline
- The Committee will inform you if your application is accepted.
- Few days prior NAD Conference: Retreat at Orlando, Florida (Exact dates: TBD)
Competition Rounds: June 30 – July 4, 2022
There are three rounds to go through before the final competition. Each round will be evaluated and scored by judges and the Committee.
- Round 1: The Hot Seat — Contestants will have a private interview with the surprise judges and be observed throughout the entire week at the NAD Conference.
- Round 2: Pitch and Network — Contestants will share their “elevator” pitch with conference attendees.
- Round 3: The VISion Platform — Top contestants will move up to the final round and share more about their pitch. For this round only, attendees will have the opportunity to vote for the winner.